MED CULTURE REGIONAL FORUM
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 to Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Centre, Al-Hussein Bin Ali Street
MED CULTURE FORUM | NEIGHBOURHOOD SOUTH 2017
The objectives of this Forum work at three levels:
IMPACT: Showcase programme results and its impact on the cultural scene;
OWNERSHIP: Engage participants in Med Culture’s next phase, highlighting the themes of resilience and employability;
MOTIVATION: Provide support to the participants to advocate for Culture on a regional level.
The themes that we will be addressed are the following:
- How can Med Culture contribute to the process of building resilient societies?
- What main issues should Med Culture address to promote employability of Youth?
- Mobilising arts to address societal concerns
- Awareness raising through culture and the media
- Advocating for culture at different levels
- Networking and developing/reinforcing a Regional Platform for promoting youth education, employability, etc.