Call to write educational content for an e-learning service for performing arts professionals - Call for proposals
Deadline: 10 December 2018
In order to strengthen performing arts companies – to improve their access to foreign markets and thus their ability to hire – Pyrenart is implementing an e-education initiative: a MOOC to allow cross-border professionals to improve their skills.
In this respect, Occitanie en scène is introducing an online e-learning service entitled “How to broadcast and produce internationally” and is looking for educational content tailored to professional needs to publish on their platform.
The sequence of courses to be made focuses on the following themes:
- Lesson 0 #Discover: “Defining philosophy and motivations / Revealing real expectations on an international scale”
- Lesson 1 #Identify: “Identifying the spectrum / The prism of international responsibility and commitment”
- Lesson 2 #Evaluate: “Defining the added value and characteristics of an international project”
- Lesson 3 #Broadcast: “Identifying and outlining key areas and places of promotion and residence by discipline”
- Lesson 4 #Conform: “What are the legal frameworks?”
- Lesson 5 #Protect: “What are the trials and challenges of intellectual property internationally?”
- Lesson 6 #Navigate: “Recognising, using and networking on international networks”
- Lesson 7 #Finance: “Finding the different supports needed for your project”
- Lesson 8 #Prepare: “Organising in advance and internally”
- Lesson 9 #Organise: “Optimising touring and building external relationships”
For each course undertaken, the contributor will present a well-argued response with regard to the stated objectives, as well as the skills to develop. This answer will include:
- The topics addressed;
- The tools and supports used;
- The methods of preparation, implementation and evaluation;
- The proposed business licence;
- An estimate, all taxes and charges included, corresponding to the proposal (maximum 1000 € / course);
- The contributor’s name and a detailed profile (please provide a CV);
- A summary of each of the proposed courses.
The deadline for submitting proposals is 10 December 2018.
Documents are to be sent by e-mail only to Thomas Grospiron:
Content developed in collaboration with Cineuropa