Evaluation open call for the Home Arts Homecoming project – Call for evaluators
Deadline: 31 January 2019
The Arab theater training center is launching an open call inviting tenders for the evaluation of "Home Arts Homecoming", a project supporting the resilience of independent Syrian performing arts.
"Home Arts Homecoming" is a project of the Arab theatre training center in Lebanon in partnership with TAMASI collective and funded by SIDA. The project was launched in 2017 for an initial duration of 3 years in Jordan and Lebanon.
The evaluation open call invites individuals and/or companies with relevant experience in the evaluation of similar projects to apply. This evaluation will provide an external outlook at the achievements of the first three years of the project.
The evaluation team will be composed of 2-3 people maximum.
- Thorough knowledge about the impact of the Syrian Crisis on the independent performing arts scene in Syria and its neighbouring countries – Lebanon and Jordan;
- Thorough knowledge and experience of evaluation methods and techniques;
- Experience in working with/evaluating community based/artistic/developmental/human rights projects;
- Fluency in both Arabic and English;
- Experience of working in the cultural sector;
- Ability to travel freely to the project's countries.
To receive a copy of the evaluation terms of reference and apply, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of evaluation proposals is 31 January 2019.
Content produced in partnership with Cineuropa