The Network Partnership Programme of the Prince Claus Fund: a long-term support for organisations – Call for applications
Deadline: 13 February 2019
The Prince Claus Fund for culture and development supports exceptional organisations with three-year funding through the Network Partnership Grants. The Network Partnership builds on the Prince Claus Fund’s 20 years’ experience.
Over the past years the Fund has supported 35 such organisations in Asia, Africa, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean. This year the Fund is accepting applications from cultural organisations based and operating in the following countries: Jordan, Syrian Arab Republic, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Lebanon (full list available here).
The objective of the Network Partnership is to:
- Facilitate a global network that supports local activities of cultural organisations who work on freedom of expression; enabling regular exchange, cooperation and knowledge sharing with other like-minded organisations from other parts of the world;
- Strengthen the capabilities and structural sustainability of these cultural organisations through financial support and by connecting them to a wider network of the Fund in order to optimise their work and impact in their regions of operation and beyond;
- Enable new local cultural initiatives that generate participation, talent development and empower local communities to express themselves.
Currently, the network consists of 13 cultural organisations.
The Network Partnership Grant has two main components:
- Development of a three-year Network Partnership Plan of Activities:
Total funding of 50,000 EUR, to be distributed over 3 years. The organisation may use the Grant for structural support or overhead coverage of the organisation. The organisation may also use the funding for project-based support. The co-funding must match the funding provided by the Fund with an own contribution (or funding from other sources) of minimum 50,000 EUR in total over the period of three years.
- Participation in the Prince Claus Fund Network Partnership Annual Meetings.
The deadline to send in the concept notes is 13 February 2019 (5 pm Amsterdam Time).
The notification of decision will be published end of April 2019.
Only shortlisted successful applicants will be asked to submit a detailed application form for the Network Partnership Grant. The exact deadline will be communicated later on.
To read the call and find the application form please click here
Content produced in partnership with Cineuropa