“Culture Against Discrimination” uses different artistic fields: theatre, music, dance and visual art, to combat the problem of discrimination, based on gender and religion in Egypt.
1. “Culture Against Discrimination” provides training and workshops to groups of youth from Cairo University and from The Ministry of Youth
2. “Culture Against Discrimination” develops the youth’s artistic skills and raise their awareness about discrimination
3. Young artists produced different artworks and performances to a wide range of audience, initiating public dialogue and advocating for a campaign for change
4. “Culture Against Discrimination” promotes new non-discriminatory values, strengths relationships between different groups of the communities
5. “Culture Against Discrimination” develops the individual’s capacity to use art as an advocacy and education tool
Implementing organisation: Egyptian Feminist Union
Partners: University of Cairo / Ministry of Youth (Egypt) / The ministry of Culture