Cultural Practices of Moroccans
Due to the scarcity of figures and statistics dealing with cultural practices among Moroccans in Morocco, Racines Association chooses to conduct this research to measure the cultural practices of Moroccans and to identify a set of cultural consumption or participation activities related to intellectual and artistic life.
This research of the cultural practices of Moroccans contains many vital indicators ; those based on aesthetic values and others based on social behaviors participating in the definition of lifestyles: reading, cultural infrastructures (theater, cinema , Museum ...), the use of audio-visual means and new technologies, but also amateur practices (theater, dance ...).
The research objectives are:
1. To assess the levels, frequencies and participation of Moroccans in artistic and cultural events and events.
2. Evaluate the percentage of use of the Internet and new technologies as tools of cultural consumption among Moroccans.
3. Identify cultural activities related to entertainment and recreation.
The aim of this research is to document cultural practices in Morocco through three essential components:
- Cultural consumption,
- Amateur artistic practices,
- Leisure and community activities.